- adam.archambeault.com is back up and running! After a good two-and-a-half-year hiatus, I've finally decided to return to this site and start updating it semi-regularly! You'll also notice a major difference in the way the site looks and feels, this is because I've completely retooled the whole thing from the ground-up to utilize a much more efficient framework (rather than just straight html pages). This means I'll be able to update and maintain this site much more easily, and it probably looks much more visually appealing than the old version.
- Finally made it to Spring Break! As much as I would have loved to just sit and relax this week, I've been busy overhauling this website, writing my resume, and applying for jobs. Not exactly the kind of Spring Break I would prefer, but you gotta do what you gotta do, right?
- Fyrum - This is the home of a great online community focused on sharing content and ideas. The community originated on a website called Fyreball, but when Fyreball was dismantled and its parent company went in another direction, the core community migrated to this new forum. It's not nearly the same as the original fyreball, but it serves its purpose.
- Ascendant Justice - If you know me at all, you know that I'm one of the biggest Halo fans out there. That said, the guys at Ascendant Justice do an extremely good job at dissecting and analyzing every facet of the Halo Universe, combining evidence from all of the games and books as well as the few crumbs Bungie leaves lying here and there.
- x360a.org - This site is all about achievements on the Xbox360 game console. It's community is vast and diverse, and the site provides information and guides for almost every achievement in every game on the Xbox360, as well as gaming-related news
- Reclaimer - An impressive ongoing webcomic set in an alternate Haloverse. The shots are all taken using Halo 3's theater mode, and then doctored up in photoshop. The story is excellent, with many twists and turns, and the quality of hte comics has skyrocketed since it has begun. New installments every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Rooster Teeth - This started out with a bunch of guys creating machinima using Halo: combat Evolved's multiplayer, but has garnered such a large and diverse fanbase and community that they've been able to expand into their own company, producing high-quality videos using a variety of mediums. Their flagship series, Red Vs. Blue, is by far the most well-done machinima work I've ever seen.
- Xbox.com - The official PC-based home for all things Xbox and Xbox-LIVE related, powered by Microsoft.
My Xbox360 Can Blog!
So, it might be kinda lame, but there's a website that tracks your Xbox 360 usage and your progress and formats that data into a daily blog written from the perspective of your Xbox 360. If nothing else, it's mildly interesting, and it's free. Here's the latest blog entry: